rsps-locus
welcome to rsps-locus we are the new revolution of status pages all over the glove, the status page is not yet, but this dose not mean you can not advertise your server you can still do it in the forums in the advertising part. thanks for donating unlimited pk and handofdeath.tk, handofdeath.no-ip.biz

note: staff spots will be given out to who ever got more post and its more active in forums!
rsps-locus
welcome to rsps-locus we are the new revolution of status pages all over the glove, the status page is not yet, but this dose not mean you can not advertise your server you can still do it in the forums in the advertising part. thanks for donating unlimited pk and handofdeath.tk, handofdeath.no-ip.biz

note: staff spots will be given out to who ever got more post and its more active in forums!
rsps-locus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this its the rsps information web site/forums here you will find many servers to play and much more!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
rsps-locus team (5)
rsps-locus the new private server's revolution! I_vote_lcaprsps-locus the new private server's revolution! I_voting_barrsps-locus the new private server's revolution! I_vote_rcap 
HAM (3)
rsps-locus the new private server's revolution! I_vote_lcaprsps-locus the new private server's revolution! I_voting_barrsps-locus the new private server's revolution! I_vote_rcap 
krazyjoe (3)
unlimited pk (2)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
WISH SERVER IS BETHER?
hand-of-death ~~~~ handofdeath.no-ip.biz
rsps-locus the new private server's revolution! I_vote_lcap100%rsps-locus the new private server's revolution! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
darkscape ~~~~~~ pk4real.no-ip.org
rsps-locus the new private server's revolution! I_vote_lcap0%rsps-locus the new private server's revolution! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
dragonscape ~~~~ dragonscape.no-ip.biz
rsps-locus the new private server's revolution! I_vote_lcap0%rsps-locus the new private server's revolution! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
cannong ~~~~~~~ cannong.no-ip.biz
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1